Friday, January 22, 2010

I Hate Coco


Is it me or is anyone else tired of hearing Conan complain? You got $45 million dollars to quit your job, do you know what I would do if I got $45 million dollars to quit my job? I would weep tears of joy! Also what is with spending millions of dollars on all these gags just to piss off NBC/spend their money? Like the Bugatti mouse and the Kentucky Derby Horse in a chinchilla Snuggy! Not to be some social activist or dirty hippy, but Conan have you heard of that earthquake in Haiti? If you are going to wrap a horse in hundreds of dead animal skins why don’t you give that money to people in a devastated 3rd world country who are dying because they don’t have clean water!

Maybe if your show was funny and people watched it then you wouldn’t be losing it. But the fact is your ratings suck and that is why NBC wants to get rid of you. Granted Jay Leno is even less funny then you are, but why don’t you stop being a ginger baby!

AMENDMENT: I found out Conan didn't really spend all that money on those gags, which is good. However he still complains too much, and is way richer then me...haha

No comments: