Friday, January 15, 2010

We Are Better Friends on Facebook


Everyone has one or two of those friends where you are actually better friends on Facebook then in real life. The type of person who will write on your wall, comment on your pictures and even FB chat... but then when you see them in reality it is kind of ackward and you don't know what to say to eachother. Where does this disconnect come from?

Obviously these people aren't your best friends to begin with or someone you would hang out with, but for some reason if you cross their paths it gets weird. Then again maybe it is only weird for me. I mean if you are telling me all these things on Facebook about your life but wont even say hello to me when I am walking down the street it confuses me. Do you think I am not cool enough to actually interact with when we are not doing it via the world wide web?

Now this problem is especially relevant when it comes to the opposite sex. Sometimes when a girl is all up on my Facebook business I begin to think... is she interested in me? There are no real rules on "Facebook flirting", but if a girl is always chatting and commenting and stuff it makes you think. However then when you see her in real life and she won't give you the time of day it makes you scratch your head.

Life is kinda ridiculous...

1 comment:

Sammy's Fight said...

I want to know who this is about. Haha.